- 50 gr tart dough
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 onion, cut into very thin slices
- 2 zucchini, cut into very thin slices
- 50 gr dried tomatoes in olive oil, well drained and cut into stripes
- 250 gr fresh Hotos anthotyro cheese
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of chopped fresh herbs (basil, rosemary, thyme)
- 12 olives, savory, without pits, chopped
- salt and pepper
On a lightly floured surface, open the dough and spread it in a buttered 23 cm diameter oven dish. Pierce the base with a fork and refrigerate to cool for 20 minutes. Cover the surface with a piece of nonstick baking paper, and spread some beans over it, in order for the dough not to rise. Then bake it in a preheated oven at 200°C for 10-12 minutes.
Heat the oil in a pan and saute the onions and zucchini over medium heat for 5-6 minutes, until they are slightly brown. Then spread them over the slightly baked tart base, and add the sun dried tomatoes, making sure you distribute them evenly.
Put the anthotyro, the milk and the eggs in a bowl, and mix them well. Add herbs, salt and pepper to the mixture, and pour it over the zucchini. Sprinkle with olives, and bake the tart in pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes, until the tart gets a nice golden colour.