- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- 500gr pizza dough, refrigerated
- 60ml grated parmesan cheese
- 350gr Albiero provolone cheese, sliced
- 5 tomatoes, sliced
- salt & pepper
- garlic powder
- 15-30ml fresh basil, chopped
Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
Roll out dough. Coat pizza pan with the olive oil and spread out rolled dough evenly to all edges of pan. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese. Top with sliced provolone then place tomatoes on top of cheese. Season with salt, pepper, & garlic powder to taste then sprinkle the fresh basil evenly all over pizza.
Bake for 12-18 minutes or until crust just golden brown. Slice & serve.