- 1 k of peas
- 20 gr. of chopped dill
- 50 gr. of leek, finely chopped
- 50 ml of Malagouzia white wine
- Olive oil for sautéing
- Water, enough to cover the peas
- 12 drops of extra virgin olive oil
- 20g. of Trikalinos Bottarga, finely sliced
- pink peppercorns
Sauté the leeks in olive oil. Once wilted, add the peas and stir for 3 minutes, add the wine and the dill. Once the liquid has evaporated, add the water and lower heat.
When peas are cooked, mash the soup and serve in 6 plates. Garnish each plate with 3 drops of olive oil, pepper and divide the slices of Bottarga to the dishes.