- 400gr Authentic Sheep Yoghurt “THE GRANNY”
- 250gr ALAMBRA Fresh Anari (Anthotyro)
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup digestive biscuit crumbs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon pasteurized egg white, lightly beaten
- 6 figs, halved
- 2 tablespoons shelled pistachios, coarsely chopped
Arrange 6 (3-inch) ring molds on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Lightly coat molds with cooking spray. Combine crumbs and oil in a small bowl, stirring with a fork until moist. Gently press 2 tablespoons crumb mixture into bottom of each mold. Chill 30 minutes.
Combine sugar, lemon juice, and Fresh Anari (Anthotyro) cheese in a food processor, and process until smooth. Add Sheep Yoghurt THE GRANNY and rose water; process until combined.
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/3 cup water in a small microwave-safe bowl; let stand for 1 minute. Microwave at HIGH 15 seconds, stirring until gelatin dissolves. Stir gelatin mixture thoroughly into yogurt mixture. Fold in egg white. Pour 1/3 cup THE GRANNY yogurt mixture over crust in each mold. Chill at least 2 hours or until set.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Arrange figs, cut side down, on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 2 minutes or until lightly browned and tender. Run a knife around outside edge of each ring mold; remove molds from cheesecakes. Place 1 cheesecake and 2 fig halves on each of 6 dessert plates; sprinkle each serving with 1 teaspoon pistachios.